New Albany Slip and Fall Attorney
Slip and fall injuries can be debilitating. Many can arise from people falling down on greasy or wet floors as well as unexpected obstructions left in aisle ways of stores or potholes in parking lots. Property owners have a duty to the public to ensure the safety of their invitees.
If you have been injured due to a dangerous condition on someone else's property, the business owner or property owner may be liable for damages.
Many slip and fall accidents occur when the property owner fails to correct a common defect such as:
- Slippery or greasy floors
- Icy or uneven sidewalks and flooring
- Poor lighting
- Defective stairs and railings
- Merchandise improperly stacked
- Poorly maintained carpet and mats
- Safety violations
These types of defects can lead to a wide variety of injuries, but not limited to:
- Fractured wrist, arms and ankles
- Fractured hip or pelvis
- Dislocated shoulder or rotator cuff tear
- Fractured vertebrae or spinal cord injury
- Severe sprains of ankle, wrist or knee
- Facial lacerations or severe bruising
- Concussions and traumatic brain injuries
A New Albany Slip And Fall Attorney Can Help
If you are injured on someone else's property in Southern Indiana due to a slip and fall accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Find out if you have a case by calling 812-590-2213 today for a free consultation.