Law enforcement agencies will investigate motor vehicle accidents involving personal injury. However, the government's efforts to discover what happened do not always uncover all of the details. The Doane Law Office, LLC, in Clark County, Indiana, is a valuable resource for accident victims and their families, getting the complete picture of what happened to obtain justice. Whether you were injured in Indiana or the Louisville area, call today to see what a difference an experienced car accident lawyer can make!
Thorough Preparation And Relentless Representation
Insurance companies frequently use the sparse information contained in a police report to deny injury claims or reduce the amount of your recovery. We draw on substantial experience in insurance and personal injury law to give accident victims a strong voice to obtain compensation for personal injuries. Our attorney knows the insurance industry and works relentlessly to make sure that clients get a fair shake.
Our experience covers the spectrum of motor vehicle accidents in Kentuckiana, including:
- Car crashes: Despite the advances in automobile safety over the decades, far too many people suffer injury in car accidents. We are solid advocates for accident victims and will fight to obtain the best outcome possible to allow you to focus on your recovery.
- Distracted driving accidents: Distracted drivers are a constant menace on the roads in southern Indiana and the Louisville area. We are dedicated to seeking justice for victims of distracted driving.
- Motorcycle wrecks: Far too often, riders and passengers suffer serious injury in a motorcycle wreck. If a negligent driver has caused you harm, you need the experience of a seasoned motorcycle accident lawyer to protect your rights.
- Pedestrian injuries: Pedestrians have no protection against the mass and size of a moving vehicle. If you or a loved one has been injured while walking or jogging, we relentlessly pursue compensation for victims in pedestrian accidents.
- Bicycle accidents: Drivers frequently fail to see bicycles or fail to share the road. If you have been struck by a motor vehicle while cycling, we will do everything in our power to maximize your recovery.
- Truck accidents: When a commercial vehicle or tractor-trailer is involved in a truck accident, the trucking companies work hard to avoid liability. We are committed to holding the trucking industry responsible to help our clients get justice for the negligent acts of drivers and big business.
- ATV and boating accidents: Off-road wrecks and accidents on the water can lead to significant injuries. ATVs, Jet Skis and boats do not have the same safety equipment as today's motor vehicles. We are skilled in investigating recreational vehicle accidents to obtain results for accident victims.
Contact Our Jeffersonville Car Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured in a car wreck that wasn't your fault, learn how our experience can be your advantage in obtaining compensation for your car crash injuries. Send us a message online or call 812-590-2213 or 502-595-7045. With our convenient location at the foot of the Second Street Bridge in Jeffersonville. We help car crash victims in southern Indiana and the surrounding area of Louisville, Kentucky. If you were thinking, "How can I find the best car accident attorney near me?" There is no need to look any further than a local southern Indiana law firm.
Are you concerned how much a car accident lawyer will cost? No worries; your consultation is free!You will never pay a fee unless we win or settle your claim.